My shopping cart
Your cart is currently empty.Continue Shopping
Vision - My purpose in life is to be content & help others be content, too, which is at the heart of my business vision, "To help others feel content naturally & simply . . . one handcrafted, small-batch product at a time for your family, your pets & your home." I am blessed to do this work from the beautiful Eastern Shore of Nova Scotia in Canada. Here the Atlantic Ocean crashes onto the shore & the nights are so dark when it's cloudy that you can't even see your hand before your face . . . it is the home of my heart & I am content to be here. <3
Mission - It is also a place from where many head west for work & I am committed to reversing that flow . . . to using our natural personal & home care products as an economic engine to fulfill our mission to create at least 10 meaningful full-time jobs by the end of 2023 in this special place. I am most grateful to the many folks in our soapy community who are making this a reality!
Values - These are the five core values that we strive to honour every single day:
1. Accessibility - Products that are affordable for regular, ongoing use, & easy to get locally, nationally & internationally
2. Positivity - Products made with love & conscious thought about who will use them, the effects they can have & the contentment they can create
3. Integrity - Products you can trust that have honest, complete & plain language ingredient lists, which are made in an environmentally conscious way
4. Simplicity - Products made & packaged by the KISS principle (keep it simple silly!), with all bars hand stirred & poured . . . a key energy connection between makers and users :-)
5. Community - Respect & support for customers, staff, suppliers, service providers, folks & organizations in our wider community . . . these relationships are the bedrock of The Soap Company of Nova Scotia Ltd. <3 <3 <3
Founder & CEO, The Soap Company of Nova Scotia Ltd.
Essential Oil ~ Patchouli (Be Mine)
Face & Body Lotion ~ Patchouli
I bought one to try it. I will buy more.
My fave scent. Absorbs nicely.
I’ve been using this laundry soap for over a year. I keep it in a glass jar on my washing machine. It’s not messy or doesn’t require a large storage space. I use 1-2 teaspoonfuls per load, and it cleans the clothes. Bonus is that it doesn’t mean I’m sending large plastic bottles to the landfill. And no microplastics in our water supply.